About Geoff Affleck
Geoff Affleck has helped hundreds of authors to publish and launch #1 bestselling books ranging from Kindle ebooks to New York Times bestsellers.
He designs, and manages book launches, online marketing campaigns and product launches for transformational authors, speakers, and teachers. His clients include Marci Shimoff, Panache Desai, Janet Bray Attwood, Chris Attwood, Debra Poneman, Joel Roberts, Matt Kahn, Ellen Rogin, Jennifer Hawthorne, Richard Gordon, and Amelia Kinkade.
Geoff is the #1 bestselling author of six books :
- Enlightened Bestseller: 7 Keys to Creating a Successful Self-Help Book (Amazon, 2013)
- Breakthrough! Inspirational Strategies for an Audaciously Authentic Life (Turning Stone Press, 2013)
- Ready, Set, Live!: Empowering Strategies for an Enlightened Life (Morgan James, 2015)
- Inspired by The Passion Test: The #1 Tool for Discovering Your Passion and Purpose (Persona, 2017)
- Shine Your Light: Powerful Practices for an Extraordinary Life (Morgan James, 2017)
- 5 Things Every First-Time Author Needs to Know (Amazon 2018)
As speaker has shared the stage with transformational leaders and bestselling authors including Marci Shimoff, Janet Bray Attwood and Chris Attwood, John Assaraf, Lisa Sasevich, Greg Habstritt, and T. Harv Eker.
Geoff earned his MBA from the Schulich School of Business in Toronto, Ontario and a Bachelor degree in Marketing from Monash University, Melbourne, Australia.
Born in Melbourne, Australia, he now lives on Vancouver Island, BC and enjoys an active west coast lifestyle with his beautiful wife, Lesley and high-energy daughter, Skyla.