About Geoff Affleck
Geoff Affleck has helped hundreds of authors to publish, launch and promote #1 bestselling books ranging from Kindle ebooks to New York Times bestsellers.
He coaches authors, publishes books, manages book launches, and runs Amazon Ads campaigns and other book promotions for both new and established nonfiction and fiction authors.
His clients include transformational authors, Marci Shimoff, Panache Desai, Janet Bray Attwood, Chris Attwood, Debra Poneman, Ellen Rogin, Jennifer Hawthorne, Richard Gordon, and Christy Whitman.
Geoff is the #1 bestselling author of six books :
- Enlightened Bestseller: 7 Keys to Creating a Successful Self-Help Book (Amazon, 2013)
- Breakthrough! Inspirational Strategies for an Audaciously Authentic Life (Turning Stone Press, 2013)
- Ready, Set, Live!: Empowering Strategies for an Enlightened Life (Morgan James, 2015)
- Inspired by The Passion Test: The #1 Tool for Discovering Your Passion and Purpose (Persona, 2017)
- Shine Your Light: Powerful Practices for an Extraordinary Life (Morgan James, 2017)
- 5 Things Every First-Time Author Needs to Know (Amazon 2018)
Geoff earned his MBA from the Schulich School of Business in Toronto, Ontario and holds a Bachelor's degree in Marketing from Monash University, Melbourne, Australia.
Born in Melbourne, Australia, he now lives on Vancouver Island, BC and enjoys an active west coast lifestyle with his wife and daughter.